Hockey Lives Here

NHL 2012-2013
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Discussion

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flames92
Simulator
avatar

Posts : 2119
Join date : 2008-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 7:10 pm

This will be the main league discussion thread. This thread will act like the message board on the nhl 13 app. People can post thoughts, opinions or whatever they want league related. Its an open discussion.

Examples would include:
1) what time you'll be going online for a certain day so people can read it and try to make themselves available
2) Post game discussions about your match against a certain team
3) How your team is doing in the standings
4) How you feel about the league
5) Pretty much whatever you want


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nhlhockeysim.niceboard.net
DeadEndFreeway

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 9:01 pm

I have 2 games left for this sim period. Wild and Penguins. I can be available anytime this evening. Let's please play these games if possible or enable ur cpu. Reply here or msg me online.

My team has a 3 gm SO streak going. Prefer it broken by a human rather than cpu....

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flames92
Simulator
avatar

Posts : 2119
Join date : 2008-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 9:16 pm

Got one game left against , but I can't seem to connect to him for some reason. I guess well have to force a sim (stupid EA servers -.-). I will be on probably after the sim to play next weeks schedule for whoever I am facing.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nhlhockeysim.niceboard.net
DeadEndFreeway

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 9:22 pm

Have both of you guys tried clearing your cache? Seems to help connectivity issues in EASHL anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flames92
Simulator
avatar

Posts : 2119
Join date : 2008-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 9:25 pm

Hmm i've never heard of that before, how exactly do I do that?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nhlhockeysim.niceboard.net
DeadEndFreeway

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 9:37 pm

Xbox Settings Menu- System- Storage- Highlight Hard Drive- Push Y for Device Options- Clear System Cache...

I advise you and the other guy also do it. You will then have to download the most recent NHL 13 update when you begin your hockey again. All saved files will be ok.

I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flames92
Simulator
avatar

Posts : 2119
Join date : 2008-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 9:39 pm

DeadEndFreeway wrote:
Xbox Settings Menu- System- Storage- Highlight Hard Drive- Push Y for Device Options- Clear System Cache...

I advise you and the other guy also do it. You will then have to download the most recent NHL 13 update when you begin your hockey again. All saved files will be ok.

I hope this helps.

Alright, thx for the input. I shall try this later tonight. Had this same problem with so hopefully it can fix that as well

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nhlhockeysim.niceboard.net
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 9:44 pm

I'm having the same problem with the Oilers. We've agreed to sim the game tonight. I'll turn my cpu on as long as Oilers and Flames don't play the cpu.
Back to top Go down
Flames92
Simulator
avatar

Posts : 2119
Join date : 2008-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 9:52 pm

bcraig40 wrote:
I'm having the same problem with the Oilers. We've agreed to sim the game tonight. I'll turn my cpu on as long as Oilers and Flames don't play the cpu.

Its not ur fault that we can't connect so I won't play your CPU. Also maybe we can try to connect again tonight before the sim by trying idea of deleting the cache.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nhlhockeysim.niceboard.net
xVx Santillo
Simulator
avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 10:01 pm

I have my last game vs .. you said you would be on at 5PM EST and you weren't, you also havent turned on ur CPU let me know if we can plaay before the sim if not turn on ur CPU like rules say too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 10:10 pm

I have games against , and . Aside from , I have tried to schedule games with and but they haven't responded to my messages. I don't think they're on too often.
Back to top Go down
Flames92
Simulator
avatar

Posts : 2119
Join date : 2008-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 10:15 pm

Not sure about but i saw post a message last night that he was available for games. We will start demanding that ppl enable their CPU if they can't play but well give it a few more days to enfore the rules so we don't have another disaster like last time.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nhlhockeysim.niceboard.net
Flames92
Simulator
avatar

Posts : 2119
Join date : 2008-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 10:17 pm

Its only fair to the people that are really active and have to suffer a sim loss

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nhlhockeysim.niceboard.net
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 10:24 pm

Hey guys i'm really looking for a first line left winger. If you have one and want R. Nash we can figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 10:25 pm

Flames92 wrote:
Not sure about but i saw post a message last night that he was available for games. We will start demanding that ppl enable their CPU if they can't play but well give it a few more days to enfore the rules so we don't have another disaster like last time.

Where did he post that? His profile shows that his last post was made on Nov.11
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 10:26 pm

Also guys be honest...how hard is it to hit gaborik Laughing
Back to top Go down
Flames92
Simulator
avatar

Posts : 2119
Join date : 2008-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 10:28 pm

fastbite wrote:
Flames92 wrote:
Not sure about but i saw post a message last night that he was available for games. We will start demanding that ppl enable their CPU if they can't play but well give it a few more days to enfore the rules so we don't have another disaster like last time.

Where did he post that? His profile shows that his last post was made on Nov.11

On the nhl 13 app/ GM Connected message board. Some people prefer to post availabilities there so its gd to look at both the forum and the app

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nhlhockeysim.niceboard.net
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 10:40 pm

Flames92 wrote:
fastbite wrote:
Flames92 wrote:
Not sure about but i saw post a message last night that he was available for games. We will start demanding that ppl enable their CPU if they can't play but well give it a few more days to enfore the rules so we don't have another disaster like last time.

Where did he post that? His profile shows that his last post was made on Nov.11

On the nhl 13 app/ GM Connected message board. Some people prefer to post availabilities there so its gd to look at both the forum and the app

Ooh, I didn't know there was an app. What's it called? I tried searching NHL 13 but nothing came up
Back to top Go down
Flames92
Simulator
avatar

Posts : 2119
Join date : 2008-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 10:43 pm

fastbite wrote:
Flames92 wrote:
fastbite wrote:
Flames92 wrote:
Not sure about but i saw post a message last night that he was available for games. We will start demanding that ppl enable their CPU if they can't play but well give it a few more days to enfore the rules so we don't have another disaster like last time.

Where did he post that? His profile shows that his last post was made on Nov.11

On the nhl 13 app/ GM Connected message board. Some people prefer to post availabilities there so its gd to look at both the forum and the app

Ooh, I didn't know there was an app. What's it called? I tried searching NHL 13 but nothing came up

NHL 13 companion app, should've came up when you searched "NHL 13" though scratch

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nhlhockeysim.niceboard.net
DeadEndFreeway

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 10:44 pm

Is the app available for Android?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flames92
Simulator
avatar

Posts : 2119
Join date : 2008-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 11:02 pm

DeadEndFreeway wrote:
Is the app available for Android?

I know they have it on ios devices, but im not sure abt androids

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nhlhockeysim.niceboard.net
DeadEndFreeway

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 11:06 pm

Flames92 wrote:
Its only fair to the people that are really active and have to suffer a sim loss

Well. Hopefully it is starting to become clearier which GM's are active enough to move these seasons quicker and which one's are not. It may take some time switching GM's and some rule changes but it will pick up. Season one will probably be the slowest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flames92
Simulator
avatar

Posts : 2119
Join date : 2008-01-28
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 11:14 pm

DeadEndFreeway wrote:
Flames92 wrote:
Its only fair to the people that are really active and have to suffer a sim loss

Well. Hopefully it is starting to become clearier which GM's are active enough to move these seasons quicker and which one's are not. It may take some time switching GM's and some rule changes but it will pick up. Season one will probably be the slowest.

There will definitely be changes when needed

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nhlhockeysim.niceboard.net
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 11:34 pm

it's 9h30 and no signs from the Sharks gm...
Back to top Go down
xVx Santillo
Simulator
avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   November 14th 2012, 11:40 pm

I know for a fact hes not online at the moment...if his CPU is enabled u can play it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
Discussion
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The longest discussion on forum?
» Guilty Crown Discussion Topic
» One Piece Discussion
» Character Powers Discussion topic
» Manga Discussion & Chapter release notice; on: Chapter 774

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hockey Lives Here :: General :: Message Board-
Jump to: